This was my 3rd year attending this race and wow, what a race through the streets of downtown Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
I met so many nice people and a few racers including;
- – Graham Rahal signed my hat. His Dad,racing legend, Bobby Rahal, was there signing autographs too. Graham Rahal is the youngest race winner in IndyCar history!
- – Charlie Kimball was really nice and signed my hat. You may have seen him on TV doing commercials for diabetes medicine. The pharmaceutical company that makes his medicine is also his sponsor. Go #83
- – I ran into GoDaddy driver, James Hinchcliffe at dinner. He was eating with his family. Nice guy. We both had some really good spaghetti and meat sauce.
- – Up and coming new, young, racer, Sage Karam was there and I spoke to him just before he went out and came in 2nd for the Indy Lights series. I didn’t get a photo with him, but Tom from Sage Karam’s team was really nice and wanted to take a photo holding up a KidzSpeed card! Sage did great that day and I spoke to him just before he went to the pits to race. Sage is sponsored by philanthropist and car collector, Michael Fux whom I met last week. Go #8
- – The SRT race girls were really nice to me and promised to say “Hi” on KidzSpeed.com They paid me a lot of attention. I never know why my Mom makes a funny face when they start hugging me and being so nice to me? Oh well….
Congratulations to Simon Pagenaud for winning the race today. Also , it was great to hear my friend and race mentor, Anders Krohn, announcing the race today.
Stay tuned for videos —>: http://youtu.be/_Z_L1n6hgGc (Click on YouTube link to see me live from Baltimore)